Board of Public Affairs




WATER/SEWER PLANT...(330) 648-2223

 B.P.A. OFFICE... (330) 648-2907

JIM RAMSEY...(330) 749-5594



BPA members

   Irene Gehring, President

   Ron Blosser

   Ed Charlton


   Jim Ramsey

 BPA Clerk

   Heather Davis



BPA meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm.  at the  Spencer Municipal Building..

Public Welcome !!



No alerts at this time.




Q: Do I need a water bill stub to pay at the bank?

 A:  No you do not.

Q: Do you accept credit or debit payments?

  A. No, not at this time

Q: Do I read my own meter?

  A. No, our water superintendent reads your    meter on or around the 20th of every month.

 Renters are required to make a $200.00 deposit to put the water and sewer service in their name, unless the landlord makes arrangements to keep the bill in their name. 


About your bill and where to pay



Water and sewer bills go out the 10th of each month, and are due the 25th of each month.

   Bills can be paid at Farmer's Saving's Bank, by mail, or at the Municipal Building (in person or it can be put in the drop box on the North doors of the building)

  Water and  sewer bills are $68.31, for  the first  2000 gallons of metered usage, anything over 2000 gallons of usage is charged overage, please call for the rates if needed.

   There will also be a $25.00 late fee applied to the bill if it is not paid by the 25th of the month, unless the 25th falls on a holiday or a Sunday.